Monday 10 February 2014

I have a dream

Over the last few years I've listened to a significant number of podcasts. Many of these episodes we introductions to a particular game but I have yet to listen to one that is an intro to gaming in general.

For episode 22 of Soulstone Train (or maybe 23), I have an aim to fill this gap. If all goes to plan it'll contain a number of 5-10 minute game intros for different games provided by people that play them. Thankfully so far I've had a great response from people that I've invited to submit sections about games. These will be edited around our own discussion about the different ways to enter the hobby.

As much as I'm planning this as a learning tool for others, I'm also hoping to learn from it myself. With any luck we'll get sections about games that I've never played, for example I'm hoping to talk club mates into doing Lord of the Rings and Zombicide segments.

Later in the week I'll update this to show the games confirmed as being covered. If you think you'd like to get involved and cover a game, drop me an email at guildmonkee at gmail dot com (deconstructed to try and avoid spam).

No comments:

Post a Comment